- Work Life-Balance – Based in Morwell with flexible working arrangements including some working from home
- Job Security – 1EFT, (38 hours P/W) fixed term to 15th October 2021
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5
Exciting opportunity in the Kinship Program, providing support through case management and family Services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for undertaking case contracted responsibilities for Child Protection supporting placement, clients and the Care team to ensure best interests of the young person are met in accordance with statutory requirements.
- The First Supports Program, supports Kinship carers that have recently commenced caring.
- Supporting placement and needs of the young person.
- Completing assessment reports and assisting the family to navigate the care services system.
What Quantum offer:
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program.
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Professional development and mandatory industry training;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience relevant to the position.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/WWCC/Police Check.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (Diploma or above) in Community Services or similar appropriate to the field.
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Tania Hancock on 1800 243 455.