- (individual support and community services)
Would you like
- An enjoyable place to work?
- 38 hours per fortnight?
- Opportunities to develop in a brand new national program?
- Competitive take-home pay?
Located in stunning Hobart enjoy a part-time opportunity with work-life balance!
What's in it for You?
- Opportunity to work for a peak industry body
- Attractive Remuneration Package of CSW4.1 - $71,839.14 per annum (pro-rata) plus super
- Not-for-profit tax benefits available
- Supportive workplace environment where your contribution is valued
- Paid Parental Leave on offer
- Opportunities to learn and grow
About You - Do you have?
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma or higher level qualification in adult education desirable
- Current Certificate III or higher in Individual Support (Disability) and Certificate IV or higher in Community Services
- FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways or similar foundational skills qualification desirable
- Current experience as a Trainer & Assessor within the VET Sector (minimum 1-2 years)
Carers Queensland is committed to providing specialised carer, aged, and disability support services. Join us as we launch a new program delivering an end-to-end vocational coaching model to support client-centred outcomes and measurable social and economic benefits.