About of the Queensland Association of School Tuckshops
The Qld Association of School Tuckshops (QAST) is a not-for-profit membership organisation and health promotion charity dedicated to the promotion and support of Queensland tuckshops and school communities in their endeavours to offer nutritious, hygienic, and viable food services.
Role of Project Officer
- To consult on, plan, develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate a range of QAST projects and initiatives.
- To develop and implement strategies for target audiences.
- To support and provide quality services to QAST clients.
- Plan, progress, implement and manage projects including the development of project proposals and funding applications, education materials and resources.
- Establish and maintain strong links and networks with target groups on behalf of QAST.
- Prepare reports for the Management Committee to demonstrate the effectiveness of project activities.
- Facilitate and support other activities and initiatives related to the delivery of QAST services as requested by the Executive Officer.
- Actively participate in a small team environment and contribute to a positive culture, where team members enjoy coming to work, and understand the contributions their role plays in the success of business outcomes.
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualifications in Dietetics, Health Promotion, Public Health, or a related discipline.
- Experience developing, implementing, and evaluating health promotion programs.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage and prioritise activities to successfully meet deadlines and reporting requirements, including within tight time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and work co-operatively, effectively, and collaboratively within a team environment; with the aptitude to work autonomously; and to meet deadlines and establish work priorities to maximise efficient work outputs and the changing needs of the team.
- Have an interest in children’s health and wellbeing.
It would be desirable to
- Have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Have worked or volunteered in a non-for-profit setting.
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Ogden by phone 0431302237 or email email@example.com using the subject line: Senior Project Officer enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.