- Opportunities for research partnership with Universities
- Pivotal role nationally with the leader in low intensity CBT
- Remuneration package designed to attract a highly accomplished practitioner
This is a career defining role for a dynamic Clinical Psychologist in a cutting edge field attracting Federal government investment.
About the Role
With considerable and ongoing government support and investment, you will provide RFQ specialist clinical advice and operational oversight of low intensity CBT and suicide prevention programs.
- Clinical governance of low intensity CBT and suicide prevention programs
- Partner with Schools of Psychology and the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Institute (CBTi)
- Participate as a member of the Executive Leadership Team
- Key role representing RFQ with national funding partners including Comcare (and fifteen Australian government departments) and Beyond Blue
- Oversee data collection and reporting processes
Skills and Attributes
- Formal qualifications in Clinical Psychology and current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated understanding of low intensity service delivery and knowledge of working with people experiencing suicidality
- Ability to provide clinical supervision and manage a service
- Ability to contribute to strategic and creative planning
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Professional and high emotional intelligence
Benefits and Culture
- Join a team that benchmarks significantly above health and community services people and culture norms
- Strong reputation as a market leader in its field of work
- Opportunity to bring initiative and innovation to a new Executive role
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive
- Attractive salary package with salary sacrificing to attract the best candidate will be negotiated
About the Company
Richmond Fellowship Queensland (RFQ) is the Queensland Government’s largest provider of community health sector mental health services and the holder of highly sought after national contracts, with 21 services sites across Queensland and national telehealth services.
RFQ is part of an international family and an active member of the Richmond Fellowship Asia Pacific Forum which convenes biennial international conference. Serving the community for over 45 years, RFQ combines its core values with its progressive thinking, advanced research and service excellence.
The position is located at RFQ’s head office operations in an inner-south suburb of Brisbane.
Please include a covering letter outlining your interest in and claims for the position with your resume.
Click on the Apply Now button, or for a confidential discussion please contact Ashleigh McFadyen on 07 3846 7730.
All candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.