ProCare Australia are the leading specialist recruitment agency for the community and social services sector in Australia and expertise in providing Contract, LOCUM and Permanent career opportunities for Not For Profits, NGO's and the Department.
ProCare Australia is currently recruiting for an experienced Regional Manager for relocation for a role based in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing Child and Family community programs and developing further opportunities for the organisation to expand program activity in Tennant Creek and Ali Curung, NT.
Your new role
The Regional Manager in Tennant Creek is a position that provides onsite leadership and management for the NT offices in Tennant Creek and Ali Curung. This position has a critical role in maintaining high quality and effective service delivery. The person in this position needs to be a strong leader and have the capacity to lead and manage a diverse range of programs that currently includes counselling, housing support, financial wellbeing, an intensive family preservation service, family and community wellbeing, national disability insurance scheme supports, child care services, mental health and youth programs. The position is also required to work with organisation-wide programs that aim to reduce domestic and family violence.
- Program Management: You will understand the key requirements of the programs in your region and be able to support team leaders and staff to deliver on and add value to programs. This includes mitigating risks.
- Supervision and Staff Management: You will provide supervision to team leaders and identified staff and support the development of a structure in your region that supports service delivery.
- Drive Strategic Plans, Evaluation Strategy, Reconciliation Action Plan and Workforce Development Strategy.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with peers across the regions.
- Advocate for client needs, ensuring high-quality service delivery and identifying and strengthening partnerships with Aboriginal, non-Aboriginal organisations and government agencies.
- Site Support: Responsibility for overseeing administration of the two sites, Tennant Creek and Ali Curung, including regional administration staff.
- Safeguarding Children: Providing a service in line with our safeguarding children policies and procedures.
To Be Successful
- Bachelor Qualification in Social Work, Counselling, Mental Health Practice or similar.
- Fives Years experience with managing and supporting diverse staff groups including the capacity to provide strong leadership and supervision to staff.
- Proven ability to develop partnerships, promote service capability and to represent an organisation in a consistent professional manner.
- Ability to develop partnerships with Aboriginal organisations and other services.
- Ability to work to targets, meet deadlines and manage compliance of all office functions.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and adapt as required.
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one of core areas of service delivery (for example family and children’s services, mental health).
- National Police Check
- First Aid/CPR
- Mental Health First Aid
- Hope and Healing
Salary and Benefits
- $100,885 plus remote Remote Allowance $3120 P.A plus 9.5% Super.
- Relocation Assistance
- Free accommodation provided for the first 2 weeks.
- Discounted accommodation for up to 3 months.
- Relocation assistance provided
- Salary Sacrificing Options
Salary packaging (also known as salary sacrifice) is an arrangement between you and your employer where you pay for some items or services straight from your pre-tax salary. You can salary package computers, cars, childcare and super, for example. This can reduce your taxable income and put more money in your pocket.
Find out more about positions available at www.procareaustralia.com.au.
Contact Coby Millar
email@example.com using the subject line: Regional Manager - Child and Family - Tennant Creek enquiry via EthicalJobs
07 3807 2833
Applicants are encouraged to apply now.