Possability is a not-for-profit organisation, providing quality individual and flexible support options to people with disability, children, and young people with a history of adversity.
We have a vision for a world where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential. We believe that freedom and independence are fundamental human rights. We are committed to providing a quality service designed to be responsive and flexible to individual needs to enable people to achieve their personal goals.
Who we are looking for:
Reporting directly to the Manager Business Partner Team, you will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A team player, you are objective and results-driven with a dynamic and proactive approach.
In this role you will:
- Influences supports, and provides exceptional customer service across the business, including senior levels to improve business performance with effective utilisation of the organisation’s human resources. A point of reference for human resource matters and assisting with implementing significant operational processes and procedures that form part of the culture.
- Builds understanding and takes ownership of the organisation’s vision, values, strategies, plans, and desired culture.
- Works proactively at a tactical level and partners with business stakeholders to define and implement business plans and resolve problems.
- Drives best practice solutions as appropriate and displays appropriate discretion when escalating complex unresolved matters.
- Applies a commercial mindset with project management skills to business issues, business planning, policy, continuous improvement, and management reporting.
Essential skills required:
- Diploma qualification in Human Resources or Business Management or experience deemed to be the equivalent (desirable – training available to the right candidate).
- A minimum 2-3 years of experience working in customer service, practice management, HR or Administration related role
- Disability service industry experience (preferred)
This is not a clock-in, clock-out job. We want you to bring your whole person to work – your compassion and resilience, and also your sense of humour and creativity.
For more information email us at email@example.com, using the subject line: Business Partner - Caboolture enquiry via EthicalJobs or call 6234 1522.
Before you consider submitting an application take a moment to review our values and PD – Business Partner QLD.