- Full time Appointment, Ongoing
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Sydney based
About the Organisation
Supply Nation works to connect over 3,600 verified Indigenous businesses on Indigenous Business Direct with more than 600 paid corporate, government and not-for-profit members in every state and territory. Supplier diversity is a growing movement in Australia as we work to create a more inclusive economy. (ref: supplynation.org.au).
About the team and the role
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO leads a dedicated and skilled team of staff to deliver a range of services and support to the Supply Nation community. The CEO will also provide vision and leadership in support of a diverse and inclusive culture where employees are highly engaged and committed to the organisation’s values and vision.
- In conjunction with the Board, develop and implement the strategic plan.
- Act as an effective official spokesperson for the organisation, raising the profile of Supply Nation.
- Develop and maintain strong, professional and effective working relationships with the Board. Work to engage and build value through quality services and programs.
- Oversee the effective management of finances, assets, and work to improve the trajectory of Supply Nation through partnerships between Indigenous businesses and members
- Develop and enhance partnerships with Indigenous stakeholders to achieve strategic goals.
You will be an experienced and credentialed executive leader with a track record that showcases your ability to engage with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their communities. To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Experience in senior executive roles
- Extensive experience leading the delivery of business services, or similar, for Aboriginal people
- Substantial executive leadership capabilities building community, industry, sector and government relationships to improve outcomes for Indigenous communities.
- Adept with working collaboratively across many organisations while bringing the voice of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to the table, with authority.
- And you will act with courage, reflecting the principles of diversity and inclusion in each decision.
What we can offer you
- An executive leadership appointment
- Highly attractive total remuneration package
- Sydney based with flexible work arrangements available
How to apply
Please click Apply Now and follow the instructions.
How to get more information
Substantial additional information is available in the Position Description. Please contact the team at Pipeline Talent.
Lesina Gibbs-Manuatu | Talent Acquisition Team Leader
E: email@example.com using the subject line: Chief Executive Officer - Supply Nation enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Ph: 0408 027 880
Or firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8001 6603