- Location: Logan
- $25.42 - $30.88 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications - please note that junior rates may apply)
We are currently seeking passionate and keen OSHC Educators to join our PCYC Logan Village OSHC Service. If you are enthusiastic and love working with children, then we want you!
What we can offer!
- Free PCYC gym membership
- Work alongside other passionate Educators
- Flexible workplace; work around your studying schedule
- Uniform provided
- Comprehensive online induction and site-specific orientation
- Paid professional development training
- Career progression opportunities available
- Be a part of creating a stimulating and positive environment for the development of young people
Your New Role
Reporting to the Service Coordinator, you will be one of our many valuable Educators who deliver fun, engaging and interactive activities for primary school aged children. You will be responsible for interacting with and effectively supervising the children, whilst maintaining a clean and safe environment for all.
- Working With Children Check (Blue Card) No Card, No Start and Restricted Person legislation applies to all applicants
- Minimum Certificate III in an area of study relevant to working with children (nice to have)
- Experience working within the OSHC/childcare sector (nice to have)
- Hold a light rigid driver’s licence and a Restricted Drivers' Authority (or ability to obtain)
- Hold a Working with Children Check/Blue Card (or able to obtain)
- Hold a current First Aid and CPR certificate (or able to obtain)
- Please note: All PCYC employees are required to complete a National Police Check upon commencement.
About PCYC Queensland
We are a not-for-profit organisation aiming to build safer and healthier communities. We focus on young people's personal and leadership development by offering state-wide programs, services and facilities through 54 Youth Clubs, two Leadership Development Centres, two Activity Centres and 113 OSHC Services.
If this sounds like you and you want to know more, download our Position Description for more information. Apply now!
PCYC Queensland is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment for children and young people. Our Employees and Volunteers are critical to the delivery of that commitment.
Attachments: OSHC Educator (Qualified or Unqualified) PD_Oct20.pdf