- Full Time 38 hours per week
- Salary packaging available and some above award conditions
- Based in Wetherill Park
The Parks Community Network Inc. (Parks) is a for-purpose organisation that has been providing placed-based community services for over 27 years.
We deliver services in Fairfield and surrounding local government areas covering families, children, young people, seniors, and financial inclusion services.
About the role
Parks is seeking a Coordinator to join the Family/Parent Support Service team. The position offers challenging and rewarding opportunities to work with families to provide early intervention family support services and casework.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring consistent high-quality service delivery of family support services in accordance with Funding Body requirements and organisational policies and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining effective, collaborative partnerships and strategic alliances with internal and external stakeholders at local levels.
- Managing human and financial resources in accordance with legislative and delegated responsibilities.
- Providing leadership and professional support to the team and building positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Ensure the implementation of funding body and internal requirements such as accurate and timely data collection and performance management.
The organisation provides regular supervision and support for all staff and opportunities for professional development.
This role requires:
- Formal tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Counselling, or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience working alongside families using partnership, strengths-based, and family-centred approaches
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team who provides early intervention family support services and casework, with families with complex needs, who are socially isolated or disadvantaged, or have experienced domestic violence
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Background communities, families, and other disadvantaged groups
- Demonstrated ability to provide supervision, debriefing, and support to team members and ensure access to appropriate training and awareness of the service
- Highly developed communication skills including; listening, interpersonal, and written
A full position description is attached below.
For further information please ring The Parks Community Network Inc. on 02 9609 7400.