As a manager at OzChild you will continue the development and delivery of Functional Family Therapy in New South Wales. Provide clinical advice, manage, lead and support your teams and work with DCJ and our developers to deliver effective programs. As the Child and Family Services Manager you will provide positive leadership to around 10 staff across 2 FFT-CW teams in Edgeworth and 5 staff in Tuggerah who form the FFT team.
More information relating to the programs can be viewed here.
What you will do:
- Work closely with our partners and developers to ensure we are set up for success
- Ensure programs are adhering to accreditation requirements
- Support family preservation outcomes
- Report and provide feedback to our key internal and external stakeholders including DCJ
- Ensure any barriers are overcome for therapists
- Ensure training plans are in place as well as learning and development in collaboration with developers
- Maintain and increase referrals though stakeholder engagement activities
- Based in Edgeworth you will travel to the Central Coast once or twice per week, in addition to time spent in Sydney to attend stakeholder meetings, team meetings and senior management discussions.
Who we are looking for:
- Tertiary Qualification in, Psychology, Social Work or health and human services equivalent
- Post graduate studies in management or leadership beneficial
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong clinical skills from previous operational experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills working with disadvantaged and vulnerable families
- Knowledge and understanding of Child Protection in NSW
- A good working knowledge of how to develop and work effectively with referral pathways
- In depth understanding of family systems
- In depth knowledge of theory relating to trauma, abuse and neglect
- A prior knowledge or experience working in evidence-based programs is beneficial
- Current driving licence (essential)
What’s in it for you?
- A senior role at OzChild during period of sustained growth
- An opportunity to be involved in the delivery of some of the most promising and effective programs in Australia that target vulnerable families and young people
- A great employment package that includes flexible working, a great salary and a car or car allowance with a package of over $130,000 per year
- A role based in Edgeworth with travel to Tuggerah and Sydney
Operational leadership and development opportunities including an Evidence Based Leadership Program
- An inclusive and project driven leadership team around you
- Supportive implementation and delivery functions to support you in your role
A position description is attached.
How to Apply
You can apply for this position today by clicking APPLY NOW below.
You can view the position description and then submit a resume with a cover letter that outlines your skills and experiences as well as your motivation for applying.
For more information, a confidential discussion about the role or simply to ask a question, contact Paul Ridley, HR Advisor Recruitment on 03 9695 2243 or email email@example.com, using the subject line: Child and Family Services Manager - Edgeworth enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and provide a WWCC for NSW.
COVID-19- All interviews are currently being conducted via video this may be subject to change.
Please do visit our website to understand more about who we are and why we do what we do https://www.ozchild.org.au/.
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities