Oxford Policy Management is seeking a Programme & Bid Administrator for its Australia office to provide administrative support for programmes; and lending of bid support to the planning, organisation and monitoring of all aspects of the acquisition process.
Responsibilities are wide-ranging but also hold exciting possibilities to be part of the workings of a global presence. We are therefore looking for someone who will be able to meet the following challenges and provide exceptional administration support in doing so (the following is not exhaustive):
Programme set up:
- Establish and maintain project information data (file structures, document control, project pages and archives)
- Maintaining programme information and ensuring programme folders are up to date in company platforms
- Update and maintain a database of project information on company systems
- Assisting with project office set-up if required under direction of the Programme Manager
- Assist with client contract amendments under the direction of the Programme Manager as necessary
- Set up new suppliers in line with client procurement requirements
- Preparation of draft subcontracts and subcontract amendments under the direction of the Programme Manager
- Maintain subcontract tracker
- Implement project procedures in line with OPM’s Project Management Framework
- Participate in the Capability Networks to provide feedback, knowledge sharing and process improvement with relevant colleagues
- Coordinate activities across all teams (project team and OPM central teams) to facilitate successful programme outcomes
- Coordinate activities on behalf of the Programme Manager as requested in line with project workplan
- Assisting with the organisation and delivery of effective workshops and other project events
- Assisting colleagues in the follow up of administrative activities arising from meetings
- Supporting the collation of internal and external reporting documentation
Providing logistical support including:
- Supporting with visa applications and where appropriate, work permits in accordance with HR procedures and processes
- Distributing security updates, in-country briefings and security teams
- Updating company travel diary
- Ensure appropriate completion and updating of project information on company databases
- Provide administration support on Expressions of Interests & Tenders for DFAT opportunities. This includes as relevant: sourcing relevant capacity statements, formatting of CVs, searching and formatting project references and completed supplier specific forms as required by the client.
- Provide support for multiple programmes at various stages across the bidding cycle at any one time
- Prepare and regularly update the bid preparation timetable
- Provide administration support for the Country Director and technical consultants in building a team of staff, partners and external consultants for each bid
- Undertake background research, document search and data collection for bids as required.
You will need to own the following essential skills, qualifications and experience in order to be considered for shortlisting:
- The current right to work in Australia. Location is flexible
- Education to degree level in a subject relevant to OPM’s work would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Good administrative skills with some previous work experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience of the international development business would be desirable
- Good numeric skills including familiarity with basic financial documents (e.g.: timesheets, budgets)
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills with ability to use own initiative
- Good organisational skills with ability to use own initiative
- Flexibility to cope with several jobs simultaneously to agreed deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with people at different levels in the organisation
- Commitment to work following OPM’s values: The way we work together, to deliver to this mission, is characterised by our core values of: collaboration and mutual support; integrity and respect; trust, empowerment and accountability.
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please submit an application and CV via the portal by the closing date.