- Opportunity to advance your career and become a part of a talented team
- Program Coordinator (Permanent Full-Time)
- Flexible Working Arrangements
About the business
RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency Victoria) is a non-profit government funded organisation improving healthcare for rural, regional and Aboriginal communities in Victoria.
At RWAV we create sustainable health workforce models that support Victoria's rural, regional and Aboriginal communities. In drawing upon trusted relationships, smart data and best practice we establish models that are capable, connected and tailored to the communities we serve.
About the roles
We have a very exciting vacancy in our Outreach and Regional Services team in which you will implement, coordinate and maintain the service delivery of the Victorian Outreach Services. As a Program Coordinator (permanent Full-Time position) you will be involved with services including, Visiting Optometry Scheme, Indigenous Eye and Ear Health, and Rural Health Outreach Fund, in rural, regional and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities across Victoria.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide expert and timely advice to the manager on the coordination of outreach services in rural Victoria in accordance to the program guidelines, service delivery standards and contractual requirements.
- Work with regional stakeholders to identify and prioritise local health needs and plan appropriate services that align with need and health priorities.
- Coordinate all aspects of project delivery for RHOF, Pain Management and VOS, IEHC including the development of briefing papers, submissions, bi-annual reporting, activity work plans, events, meetings, evaluations and stakeholder correspondence.
- Provide support to Medical Outreach Indigenous Chronic Disease Fund, Healthy Ears, Better Hearing, Better Listening Program, Eye and Ear Surgical Support Services RHOF, VOS and IEHC programs as required.
- Provide guidance to the compliance officer and administrator to ensure all contract matters related to RHOF, Pain Management and VOS are undertaken in accordance with agreed procedures, protocols and time-frames.
- Initiate and maintain effective engagement with internal and external stakeholders to support the effective delivery of relevant learning and development opportunities.
- Design and implement new strategies to enhance the effective delivery of the RHOF, Pain Management and VOS, IEHC in rural Victoria.
Benefits and perks
As an employer of choice, RWAV offers the following employee benefits:
- FBT-exempt salary packaging options
- Flexible Working Arrangements, including the ability to work from home
- Access to a monthly RDO
Skills and experience
The successful applicants will have health related tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience with project/program planning, development, implementation and evaluation. Drawing upon your past experience, you will embrace opportunities to demonstrate your customer service and client management expertise. Moreover, you will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and will be equipped with well-developed computer and administration skills. Working in Rural Health would be desirable, but not essential.
Please note you will be required to provide Certification of tertiary qualifications; and a National Police check is required prior to commencement in the position.
For further information regarding this role and a PD, please refer to our website or contact Lauren Khawam at email@example.com, using the subject line: Program Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.