- We’re a fun, supportive and quality focussed, community based Allied Health Practice of OTs, Speech Pathologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners
- We support participants under the NDIS using the Positive Behaviour Support Model and utilising our multidisciplinary skills to support optimal outcomes
- We’re extremely proud of the work we do and are renowned for the quality of support we provide
- We’re committed to supporting your ongoing professional development and enabling you to do the work you’re most inspired by. We want you to thrive as a practitioner.
- We offer flexible work arrangements. Plan your working week to best suit your lifestyle and best meet your team and clients’ needs.
- We provide generous wage opportunities and the latest technology to do your job – we pay above the award with very reasonable billable hour expectations and opportunity to be further rewarded for your outstanding work.
- We support clients across the Barwon, South West (Colac, Hamilton & Warrnambool) and western Melbourne regions.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Formal qualification and/or experience in delivering positive behaviour support
- Sound knowledge of the Positive Behaviour Support Model and Restrictive Practices
- Strong commitment to deliver evidence-based, functional behavioural outcomes
- Meet the NDIS Capability Requirements for approval as a NDIS Behaviour Support Practitioner
- Highly effective influencing skills
- Refined stakeholder engagement skills and a deep understanding of the importance of stakeholder management
- Ability to work effectively across a multidisciplinary team
- Open and transparent communicator and strong team player
- Willingness to travel where required