Outcomes Connect Australia is renowned for providing quality community based allied health services that really make a difference.
We take a highly collaborative approach to deeply understanding individual needs and responding with best-practice, outcome focused, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Positive Behaviour Support.
We’re a highly collaborative team who love what we do and support every clinician to thrive in their role. We provide tailored clinical supervision and professional development to support the needs of each individual clinician.
We have exciting opportunities available for Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists to join our highly-skilled, multi-disciplinary team in South West Victoria.
We currently have home bases in Warrnambool and Torquay.
We have full time & part-time, permanent positions available and have extensive experience in supporting new grads to become confident, thriving clinicians.
What you need
- Possess a positive, can-do approach and mindset
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, clients and their support networks to make a real and lasting difference
- Strive for continuous improvement of our practices and outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to maintain consistent and regular contact with all stakeholders
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Willingness to travel
- Australian Drivers Licence and Car
- AHPRA registration or Spa Membership
Culture and benefits
- Ability to make an impact – our models are evidence based and highly effective allowing you to make a real difference to the lives of those we support.
- Working as part of a collaborative team – we love what we do and love sharing the passion in working together to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Competitive remuneration and current technology - be recognised for your hard work and experience with above award wages and rewards for outstanding work. We also provide you with current model iPhones and Surface Pro’s to support your work.
- Work/life balance - we have reasonable expectations for clinical hours and ensure you can enjoy your time outside of work.
- Ongoing development - we have an exceptional professional development program to support your clinical development - we want you to thrive as a clinician.