Your new job
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will provide operational and strategic leadership to enable the delivery of organisational strategy and priorities within a complex and fast-moving environment.
This is a Full time, 3 year contract role.
You will add value by:
- Collaborating with the Executive Director to develop and monitor Orygen’s strategic plan and associated operational planning
- Evaluating and reporting on strategic key performance indicators and guide the work of the relevant functional areas to ensure contractual requirements are met
- Managing the delivery of a range of strategic projects and initiatives and provide tangible insights and recommendations that support commercial outcomes
- Developing and maintaining successful professional relationships with the Executive team and other key internal and external stakeholders
- Managing, filtering and controlling the communication of information between the Executive Director, Executive team and the wider organisation to ensure key messages are delivered in a purposeful and timely way
- Creating systems and processes to streamline operations
- Providing executive leadership to strategic priorities area of Youth Participation and First Nations
What you’ll need
You are currently working in an Executive role and have lead organisations through times of change and transformation, delivering insightful and commercial outcomes. You are passionate, energetic and determined to make a difference to health outcomes for young people.
In addition, you will bring:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in healthcare leadership, commercial or strategy
- Ability to develop, maintain and influence effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, including the Board of Directors, Board associated committees and Executive teams to achieve cohesive, collaborative partnerships
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation and able to navigate ambiguous and complex environments
- Ability to think laterally and creatively and is innovative in finding workable solutions to complex problems
- Visible, inspirational, engaging and authentic leader with the capacity to coach, mentor and develop team members
- Ability to gather, organise, evaluate and provide high level analysis of relevant financial and economic data and deliver commercial outcomes
- Knowledge of legislative and governance frameworks and an understanding of government reporting requirements
What you’ll get in return
- Salary package commensurate with experience
- Access to $15,900 in NFP salary packaging
- Ability to shape your role and deliver impactful solutions that really make a difference
- A range of benefits that support a work life balance
Orygen – leading the revolution
Imagine a future with unlimited potential. A future where every young person enjoys optimal mental health as they grow into adulthood. At Orygen, this is our life’s work, because we passionately believe it’s what all young people deserve.
Every step of the way, young people and families are at the heart of everything we do. Always. Through world-leading research that creates change. Through pioneering reform that delivers real-world practical solutions.
At Orygen, that’s the future we’re creating right now. To do it, we have revolution in mind.
Join the revolution
If you’re keen to join Orygen and be part of our team challenging the status quo and reshaping the future for young people, apply now.
For a copy of the position description click this link.
Orygen is dedicated to gender equality, diversity and inclusivity. We strive to continue to build a culturally safe workplace where our values underpin the way we work and our commitment to First Nations people of Australia, young people and their families, LGBTIQA+ people and CALD people. We strongly encourage applications from First Nations people.
This is a Full time, 3 year contract role. Application closing date is subject to change.
Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.