Based in Rosebery, Sydney, we are one of the fastest growing organic and natural product distributors in Australia. In addition to distribution we also have our own brands. A highly desirable position as Marketing & Communications Coordinator has recently become available and could be the change you are looking for.
The person we seek is an organised, digital savvy, multi-tasker who is customer focused, able to think creatively and strategically and is enthusiastic about ethical brands with a social impact and health focus. They are also flexible, able to meet deadlines and enjoy working in a friendly small team environment where no day is ever the same as the one before.
Qualifications & experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to proofread, craft and write engaging copy
- Firm grasp of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, print and email marketing.
- Digital all rounder – you are not expected to be an expert in any one area and will be required to work across a variety of digital channels– social, email, EDM etc.
- Familiarity and experience using basic image editing software and design applications including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design.
- Admin and record keeping skills – proficiency in Excel, Microsoft office, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- A strong understanding of and enthusiasm for social media (mainly Facebook and Instagram) including best practices.
- Customer service and sales orientated mindset.
- Desirable – Experience and familiarity with email marketing platforms eg Mailchimp and Shopify web platforms.
- Relevant experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
- Sense of humour and fun.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support and work closely with sales and marketing leadership including assisting with daily marketing plans, strategies and campaigns aligned with company and client goals.
- Assist content manager with developing and coordinating quality on brand copy and content for social media marketing programs across a number of health & wellbeing focused brands.
- Manage relationships with external vendors (charities, other brands, collaborations etc) to ensure the high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness.
- Manage regular marketing sendouts and promotional stock.
- Support the team in maintaining and updating brand websites in line with brand guidelines including sales and promotional collateral, content updates, webstore maintenance etc.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date directory of sales and marketing support materials, collateral and activity.
- Collaborate daily with customer service and wider business teams.
- Assist with the coordination of events and trade shows when applicable.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic, friendly team in a busy but fun and supportive environment.
- The chosen candidate will gain knowledge and experience in a values based business, whilst learning about, trying and testing some of the best products in the market. Love for a good smoothie bowl will be highly regarded.
- Opportunity to upskill by being involved in additional industry training
You must have the right to live and work within Australia, and preferably be an Australian resident or have a long-term visa with full working rights.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP so don't delay to apply!