ONCALL Group Australia is an award-winning, quality certified, DFFH, NDIS and TAC registered organisation, providing Out of Home Care and In-Home Support services to DFFH, NDIS, Community Service Organisations, young people and their families. At ONCALL we are people focussed, driven by strong values, committed to ongoing staff development and being an employer of choice. We are looking for staff who want to be part of ONCALL’s growth and who are passionate about providing excellence in service delivery to support and enhance the wellbeing of our clients.
About the role:
Reporting to the ONCALL Authorised Program Officer, this role will be required to coordinate information for the purposes of Behaviour Support Planning and reporting of Restrictive Practices to fulfil industry legislative requirements.
You will be expected to:
- Collect and collate data related to incidents and restrictive practices to support the regular reporting of restrictive practices to the NDIS Q&S Commission.
- Monitor incident reporting and ensure all required information has been reported as required, including incident reportable to the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission.
- Identify areas for improved reporting and work alongside line management to resolve.
- Support the Behaviour Assessment Unit to prepare monthly reports documenting productivity, outcomes, supply and demand and resources required.
- Liaise with Accommodation and Individual Support Service delivery areas in response to requests for support and maximise outcomes for participants choosing to work with ONCALL
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with service delivery teams
To be considered, you will:
- Excellent understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and the legislative requirements related to Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practices (Module 2 and 2a of the NDIS Practice Standards)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Positive Behaviour Support Framework and a commitment to implementation of the least restrictive option for ONCALL customers
- Ability to identify and address errors and process inefficiencies in required reporting and propose solutions to address
- Demonstrated experience in tracking timelines, ensuring targets are met within timelines and to a high standard
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent report writing skills, ability to read and interpret data and practically apply findings to service delivery & reporting
- Ability to effectively utilise systems and technology efficiently and effectively, high level data entry skills
- Current (or willing to obtain) police check, Working With Childrens Check and the NDIS Workers Screening Check.
We would love to hear from you, please APPLY NOW. If you would like any more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 03 9896 2468.