- Work with a high functioning, multidisciplinary team
- Permanent Full-Time opportunity with an essential service provider
- NFP Salary benefits available
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to support our work in the drug and alcohol rehabilitation sector.
An opportunity exists to lead and manage the client safety risk, compliance, and quality functions along with associated reporting requirements in each of these areas for Odyssey House NSW. This position reports to the Director of Finance and Commercial Services.
- Develop and oversee Risk Management framework including Clinical and Work Health Safety
- Implement and oversee the Incident Management System
- Compliance including overseeing the policy and governance framework
- Lead and manage Quality & Client Safety framework
- Ensure legislation/standard changes are incorporated into policy and communicated
- Reporting to Board and Management including clinical indicators
- Ensure open communication to all relevant parties
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Minimum tertiary clinical qualification: nursing, social work and/or other related allied health field will be considered
- Demonstrated experience in risk, compliance, quality and client safety for at least 5 years
- Demonstrated experience in working clinically in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Demonstrated experience in incident management and risk management processes
- Understanding of the principles of the Privacy Act and its practical implementation in service delivery
- Well developed organisational, oral and written skills, including report and policy writing and on-time delivery
- Commitment to the Odyssey House NSW Mission and Values, WHS, EEO and continuous quality improvement
- Hold a current NSW Driver's License
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a current Criminal History Check and Working With Children Employee Clearance
- Unlimited right to work and live in Australia
DESIRABLE SELECTION CRITERIA
- Experience working in substance misuse environment
- Previous systems implementation experience
Odyssey House NSW is a not for profit, multi-site organisation that offers a diverse range of residential and community services for those impacted by the complexities of alcohol and other drug dependency.
The Odyssey House NSW teams are made up of experienced, skilled and motivated professionals who understand the challenges that may be impacting the life and health of individuals, their families, friends and the wider community due to alcohol and other drug dependency.
If you are interested in this role, meet the above criteria and believe you are a great fit for our organisation, apply as per below.