- Part-Time, Relief and Full time positions available
Nulsen Group provides care to people of all ages with complex needs across separate service streams; Nulsen Disability Services, Nulsen Therapy, Nulsen Positive Behaviour Support, Nulsen Specialist Services and Outcare.
Our purpose is to empower people with complex needs to live their best life.
If you’re an enthusiastic individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a calm and focused approach to problem solving then apply to be a Disability Support Worker at Nulsen today.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working with people with complex medical/physical and positive behaviour support needs is essential
- Flexible availability to fit in with our current rosters (including morning, afternoon, weekend, night, split and/or short shifts)
- A full Australian Driver’s Licence (non-probationary)
- Work rights in Australia with at least 12 months validity on your Visa
- Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (provided only by Cited) less than three months old, clear of convictions
- NDIS Worker Screen
- Current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) including CPR with at least six months validity
What we give back:
- Salary packaging of up to $15,900 for general living expenses and an additional $2,650 for entertainment benefits per annum.
- Personal/Carers/Compassionate Leave and other leave options
- Additional superannuation contributions options available
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Great Culture and Supportive working environment
- Flexible work arrangements
*Please note - we will proceed with interviews prior to closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*