NSW Stoma Pty Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the support of members who have undergone surgery resulting in a Colostomy, Ileostomy, Urostomy / Ileal Conduit or other external pouch procedure. Our aim is to improve quality of life for ostomates by providing support, representation, information and medical supplies.
Direct Supervisor: Deputy Manager
Hours of Work:
Casual work between the hours: Mon- Thurs – 7.30am to 4pm; Fri – 7.30am-2pm.
Number of hours will vary.
Unit 5, 7-29 Bridge Rd, Stanmore NSW 2049
- Front line Customer service duties including monitoring and answering emails, answering phone calls from members and Stomal Therapy Nurses and front desk reception duties
- Processing customer orders using dedicated software
- Liaising with suppliers and members as required re availability of goods
- Processing member payments and following up with members re: outstanding payments
- Assisting in other duties, including assisting in the warehouse as required
- Maintaining the office environment including keeping the area clean and tidy at all times.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Australian Resident
- Reliable and punctual
- Great team environment
- Immediate start for the right applicant
- Training provided
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a police check.