- Do you enjoy project development and project management?
- Do you have experience in health, intellectual disability and/or online learning programs?
- Are you passionate about social justice and the rights of people with disability?
- Full time position. 2 year contract with possibility of extension.
- Located near Central Station with current work from home options.
- Salary packaging available.
- Excellent conditions including additional paid leave over Christmas/New Year, access to study leave, flexible working arrangements.
About Council for Intellectual Disability
- CID is a peak body representing the rights and interests of people with intellectual disability in NSW.
- CID undertakes advocacy, information provision and projects that advance the rights of people with intellectual disability.
About this position
In line with the Position Description the Manager will:
- Design and manage the project to meet all project deliverables on time and in budget.
- Lead a team to deliver project activities including development of an online training platform; face to face training and resources.
- Manage, support and develop staff including staff with intellectual disability.
- Develop professional relationships with a broad range of stakeholders in advisory roles including people with intellectual disability; health professionals; academics; disability service providers and others.
- Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation of project and report to CEO and government funder on success of project.
Essential Selection Criteria – Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated commitment to the human rights of people with disability and the principles of participation and inclusion.
- High level interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to deal with sensitive and complex inquiries.
- Experience in the delivery of projects and services to people with intellectual disability.
- Experience leading and managing teams.
- Ability to manage workloads and competing priorities.
- Skills or experience in training and group facilitation.
- Demonstrated experience in productive working relationships with colleagues, funding bodies, peer organisations and stakeholders to achieve required outcomes.
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite.
Interviews are planned for week of 10 August.
For more information contact Rachel Spencer, Senior Manager Inclusion email@example.com, using the subject line: Manager Inclusion Projects - Health enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.