North Richmond Community Health (NRCH) is committed to making healthcare more accessible and culturally relevant. It works with community members to support social justice principles which afford all people the right to dignity, respect, and the highest quality of care. With the recent addition of Victoria’s first Medically Supervised Injecting Room, NRCH is dedicated to combating stigma and discrimination experienced by people who use drugs, and improving their quality of life.
NRCH provides a range of medical, allied health, dental and community services to clients from all backgrounds. We also provide specialist health services in other parts of Victoria, and work with health, government and community services around the country.
The objective of this role is to provide professional, timely and accurate support to the CEO and Executive Team of North Richmond Community Health. Direct line responsibility for the Administrative Trainee to Executive Office.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of correspondence, monthly reports, agendas, presentations and general documents. It is envisaged there will be a degree of self-generated correspondence on behalf of the CEO and Executive where applicable.
- Manage communication from the Executive with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis via phone, email and/or letter
- Preparation and management of organisational committee meetings and event requirements including recording, collating and distribution of meeting minutes and follow up of actions arising from committee meetings.
- Message taking, ensuring urgent issues are attended to. Redirection of calls where appropriate, providing information where possible to assist callers and issue resolution when Executive Team members are absent in accordance with guidelines.
- Contribute to maintenance, archiving and retrieval of company records
- Contribute to company-wide communications such as newsletters, internal email updates, stakeholder and partner updates, and company intranet/internet content
- Manage projects as determined by CEO
Qualifications and Essential Attributes include, but are not limited to:
- Qualifications in communications, business or business administration
- Extensive experience in office administration and/or Executive Assistant role
- Experience in meeting management including venue booking, agenda formulation and minute taking and distribution of papers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as autonomously
- High level computer skills with Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and accurate word processing
- Excellent time management and organisational skills. Ability to prioritise workflow
A position description is attached.