The National Parks Association of Queensland (NPAQ) promotes the preservation, expansion and good management of National Parks and natural areas in Queensland.
Working closely with the NPAQ Council, Executive, and Conservation Principal, your role is to contribute to the achievement of NPAQ’s mission, the building of a sustainable future for NPAQ, and strengthening the Association’s public profile.Your position, guided by the Council:
- Builds the Association’s position through growth in members, financial supporters, subscribers and online supporters;
- Undertakes successful fundraising activities to support the financial sustainability of the Association;
- Builds NPAQ’s public image and increases public recognition;
- Proactively manages administration, and member and supporter relations to support a positive NPAQ experience and encourage retention.
You have experience and/or specific capability in the following areas:
- Marketing/promotional skills;
- The ability to grow a member/supporter base;
- The ability to generate revenue through fundraising;
- Competent business, organisational and administrative skills;
- The ability to engage a diverse range of people;
- The ability to build strong relationships and manage or delegate some of the capability above;
- High level communication skills and experience with communication software.
See attached position description for Accountabilities and Selection Criteria