- Full Time, 12 Month Maximum Term Contract until 30 June 2021
- Attractive salary $102,914 - $121,415 package includes superannuation and a fully maintained car (or allowance in lieu) and access to generous salary packaging
- Based in East Victoria Park, Western Australia
Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society.
About the Role
The Clinical Services Regional Manager is responsible for the ongoing management and development of several clinical service programs including Joondalup Mental Health Step-up Step-down service (JMHSS), Albany Step-up Step-down service (ASUSDS),the Specialist Mental Health Alcohol and Other Drug service in Northern Metropolitan Perth and the Suicide Prevention Coordinators team.
You will ensure services are delivered in line with Neami policy and that service developments are carried out in a consistent, timely and efficient manner. You will actively support the Service Managers of each site and their staff to deliver quality services in line with Neami’s values, while maintaining local area partnerships.
Core duties of this role:
- Manage and develop WA Clinical Service programs whilst monitoring and maintaining the Neami culture
- Lead the development of staff teams and service sites
- Manager strategic partnerships and service development
- Management of staffing, administration and finance
- Adherence to meeting Key Performance Indicators
- Health promotion
- Assist and coach Service Managers to deliver services
- Ensure services are delivered in line with Neami policy
What will you bring to the role?
Our ideal candidate will be someone who has significant relevant experiences, skills and qualifications in Human Services or a related area, with a clinical background. You will be a natural leader with the ability to manage a number of services in a changing environment.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the social and cultural issues relevant to people with psychiatric disabilities living in communities across WA and a strong commitment to consumer rights and their active participation in mental health services
- Demonstrated skills in the application of psychosocial rehabilitation principles to existing community mental health services
- Demonstrated ability to form partnerships at a local and regional level with government and non-government health and welfare service providers to pursue practical strategies to improve service delivery to consumers
- Demonstrated financial management skills
- The ability to cope with change and work in an ambiguous environment
- Be an honest and transparent individual
- Have the ability to make tough decisions
- Be able to work with individuals from diverse and unique backgrounds
- Current WA Working with Children Check
- Australian Working Rights
- WA Drivers licence
- Police check (refer to PD) – disclosable outcomes considered
- demonstrated experience in working and managing a mental health clinical team with a relevant tertiary qualification
About Neami National
Neami National is a community mental health service supporting people living with mental illness to improve their health, live independently and pursue a life based on their own strengths, values and goals.
We acknowledge Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities as the Traditional Custodians of the land we work on and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We recognise that their sovereignty was never ceded. Neami National is committed to cultivating inclusive environments for staff, consumers and carers. We celebrate, value and include people of all backgrounds, genders, sexualities, cultures, bodies and abilities. We are an environmentally conscious organisation.
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- Induction and extensive Learning and Development Program
- Regular Practice Development sessions and coaching with your supervisor
- Salary Packaging providing tax benefits available for living and entertainment expenses
- Excellent conditions including paid parental leave, a monthly accrued day off, generous long service leave, wellness and gratis leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pet friendly environment
A Position Description is attached.