“Full citizenship for all people living with mental health issues in Australian society”
About the Role
- Full Time, Permanent contract
- The position is based in Head Office, Preston (Melbourne)
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia
- Attractive SMSR Level 1 salary: $99,533 - $116,751 (dependent on skill and exp)
The IT Project Manager manages projects involved with the development of business applications and the building and improvement of computer hardware, software and networking infrastructure. This will typically involve the development and implementation of designs and processes to meet identified organisational needs, obtaining and using the necessary assets, resources and skills, and meeting agreed parameters of cost, time and quality.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of small to medium scale projects (typically lasting 3-6 months, with firm deadlines)
- Undertakes research into suppliers, products and services to inform solution options, assists in tender and supplier selection processes
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of projects
- Ensures that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders
- Manages the change control process, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, time and resource budgets, with agreed levels of sign off
- Provides effective leadership to project teams, escalating issues and taking appropriate action to ensure team performance
- Ensures that supplier performance is properly monitored throughout project works and implements supplier service improvement actions when required
To be successful in this position you will have/be:
- Project management software skills (intermediate level)
- Demonstrable experience working with a process-based project management approach (e.g. PRINCE2, PMBOK, with certification desirable)
- Prior experience with the successful delivery of IT projects
- An understanding of iterative delivery methodologies, e.g. Scrum, Lean, Kanban
- An understanding of computer networking and server technologies, including enterprise network architectures that span on-premise and cloud-based solutions
- An understanding of business process analysis, as it relates to the requirements specification of business applications
- Police check
Neami National will require, as part of our condition of employment, that all candidates applying for any position must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (or have received one dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine and have a scheduled appointment to receive their second dose.) Candidates will be required to provide appropriate evidence of COVID-19 vaccination to Neami National.
* You must have correct working rights to work in Australia.
Further details regarding this opportunity are available in the position description. If you had further questions relating to the role, please contact:
Name: Grace Chae, IT Senior Project Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: IT Project Manager - Neami Head Office enquiry via EthicalJobs.
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.