National Disability Services (NDS) is Australia's peak body for non-government disability service organisations, representing over 1180 non-government service providers.
At NDS, we are committed to supporting our members and the disability sector more broadly to provide high quality support and services to people with disability. NDS promotes the full inclusion of people with disability and this commitment is outlined in our Disability Action Plan (DAP).
NDS is committed to fostering an inclusive and values driven work environment respecting the diversity of our employees, and the members and communities we serve.
NDS employees come with a strong appreciation for the disability sector, and the passion to make a difference.
- Full-time, 38 hours (5 days)
- Fixed term contract until 30 June 2022
- Salary range up to $70,000 p.a + super and with the option to salary package.
- Use your information processing and analysis skills, critical thinking and initiative to support delivery of NDS programs in the access, inclusion and employment space.
- Contribute to implementation of modern ICT solutions that support delivering outcomes for people with disability.
- Engage with a broad range of stakeholders to ensure efficient communication and successful project delivery.
- Be part of a dedicated team operating in a dynamic environment.
- Provide support to the Project Lead - Access and Inclusion, including all aspects of project support.
- Contribute to implementation, testing, operation, support and continuous improvement of IT systems servicing the ACROD Parking and Companion Card programs and the new disability employment project.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders to facilitate engagement, project communication and delivery.
- Undertake ad hoc duties as required.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- High customer service orientation, with ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail, high degree of accuracy and clear logical thinking.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong data cleansing, transformation and analysis skills with demonstrated experience in data-rich projects and environments.
- Advanced level of competency with the MS Office Suite, specifically Excel / Power Query. Experience with Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Automate, Qualtrics (or similar platforms) would be highly regarded.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality.
- Relevant qualifications in information systems / data analytics / computer science / database management / business analysis / project management or related fields will be highly regarded.
What we offer:
- Flexible working including working from home
- Salary packaging
- Collaborative environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning and development
Please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Eugene Glazman, Project Lead – Access and Inclusion on (08) 9208 9828.
Thank you for your interest in the position. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.
If you have any requirements for the interview (e.g. mobility access, or other adjustments), please let us know in advance so accessibility arrangements can be made.
NDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applications from all diverse groups and backgrounds.