The Operations Manager is responsible for the strategic operations an administrative coordination for the Aged Care and Inclusion department.
The position is critical to ensuring that all valued ACI clients receive accurate, timely and consistent services and support.
This role is also pivotal in ensuring the remote staffing team receive relevant information about the requirements of the individual clients they are working with each day and are supported to deliver best practice services.
Strategic management experience is essential in ensuring that the various teams operate in a coordinated and cohesive manner to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of our community operations.
- Significant experience in management, supervision & professional development of large, inter-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven experience of creating positive staff and client/customer experiences and people engagement.
- Proven experience in contributing to the management of organisational change.
- Effective project management skills, including high level IT literacy and database experience.
- Demonstrated experience operating and responding to urgent requests in a busy work environment including ability to operate with strength-based and trauma informed approaches.
- A strong understanding of Aged Care services and Quality Standards reforms.
- A commitment to improving service and engagement of diverse communities including LGBTIQ, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander, and people from a Culturally and Linguistically diverse background.
- Solid time management, communication, interpersonal, liaison and problem solving skills.
Requirements of role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social or Community Services, Allied or Public Health or similar
- At least 5 years management experience
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills
This is a 2 year fixed term position.
A Position Description is attached.