The vision of MyCareSpace (www.mycarespace.com.au) is to create meaningful connections so that people with disability can live full and independent lives. We are looking for a new Customer Engagement Team Member to join our growing and dynamic team. Their role will be to connect people looking for disability services with providers of disability services in their area and to liaise with service providers.
You are the” human face” to our directory and connections service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Speaking with people looking for services and determining their precise needs
- Connecting them with the providers who can best meet their needs
- Following up with people and service providers
- Connect people looking for information about the NDIS with the appropriate resource on our website
- Develop a strong knowledge of our provider base, the services they offer as well as the locations they service
- Draw on your own personal experience of the disability sector to encourage and support our MyCareSpace community and customers.
This Role will suit someone who:
- Is service orientated and enjoys engaging with people.
- Is self-motivated and happy to work both independently and within a team.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys research and problem-solving
- Having a lived disability experience is preferred
- Having knowledge of the NDIS is preferred
30 hours a week – 6 hours a day with flexibility