Want to be part of an amazing practice supporting the mental health of young people? A practice that supports you as a team member, encourages you to grow, committed to ongoing professional development and most of all likes to have fun?
If yes, then be sure to read on.
We offer a FLEXIBLE environment with hours available 9-5, after hours and weekends. Whatever works for you.
This role offers you the opportunity to jump into a new and expanding practice. With us, you won’t get lost in the crowd. You will be supported by a small team, encouraged to engage in regular supervision, team meetings, planning days and social events.
Our developing structure means you will also have the opportunity to have a say in how we as a team grow. We will support you in your private practice journey and guide you in discovering the reward of working with your preferred evidence-based clinical approach in a flexible work environment. If you have a desire in helping others achieve mental wellness and a particular interest in supporting young people and their families then this role is for you.
The Therapy Hub is a place where you can find support, compassion, and creative ways to think about and work through problems and difficulties and start to thrive as individuals, couples and families. We like to hire based on attitude because team is super important to us. We want you to fit in, feel comfortable and be a part of our team culture. We want our team to come to work satisfied and happy each day – yes, we are building a happiness-centred practice and we love it.
If you are an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker or registered psychologist we currently have an opportunity for you to come on-board with us.
So if you are someone who …
- Wants to CONNECT with your team fellow members
- Likes to SHARE resources and knowledge with your fellow team members
- Actively takes responsibility and OWNERSHIP of your work and clients
- Respects your own TIME and that of your clients and team through great time management and personal organisation
- Believes in continued LEARNING and personal development
- VALUES making a difference in the lives of others
….then we absolutely must meet!
If you are an enthusiastic new grad or a clinician of many years experience who wants to support the community to live the life they deserve, we want to hear from you, click Apply Now. Join our team today!
- Are experienced in delivering a range of therapeutic approaches
- Feel competent in treating a range of mental health presentations, including anxiety, depression, grief and loss, and trauma
- Are looking to add some variety to your work eg groups and/or assessments;
- Care about what you do and are passionate about helping others
- Want to contribute your knowledge, while at the same time enjoy learning from others
- Are open to change, innovation and have pride in establishing yourself in private practice
- Want to develop and grow in a nurturing environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Social Work, with either current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or AASW
- Eligibility for provider registration with Medicare Australia desirable
- Possess the ability to provide counselling, and offer knowledge of therapeutic interventions, to children, young people, and parents who present with issues related to mental health, trauma, behavioural issues, as well as general wellbeing.
- Have the skills to complete risk assessments
- Ability to provide assessments and evidence-based treatment for children, adolescents, and adults
- Works collaboratively with local referrers to provide the best care
- Provide high-level clinical services including client assessment, treatment and therapy
- Ability to run/facilitate various educational sessions, groups and therapy programs
- Produce high standard comprehensive letters and reports
- Experience providing mental health assessments, and interventions for children and young people
- Great analytical, communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Can work both independently and as part of a team
- Active Working with Children Check and recent Police check
- Ability to work autonomously and within a clinical team
- Have enthusiasm and passion in your area of choice.
What you can expect from us:
- Clients ready and waiting to be booked in
- Team supervision every month
- Team building social events
- Highly supportive career progression