- Move our digital strategy to the next level
- Make a lifestyle move working four days a week
- We are a small and ambitious not for profit working to make change
You can make a difference for one in four Australians whose lives are impacted by incontinence.
The Continence Foundation of Australia provides support and advice to over 5 million Australians affected by, or at risk of, bladder and bowel control problems and acts as an advocate for their interests. As the national peak body, the Foundation exists to serve all Australians by promoting bladder and bowel health. The Marketing & Communications Team services the whole organisation, applying its expertise to ensure all aspects of the marketing mix are optimised and the organisations’ goals (such as health promotion and awareness-raising) are met.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Communications Offer to join our Marketing and Communications Team on a part-time (4 days per week) fixed-term contract. Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the successful candidate will manage digital channels to ensure they are delivering optimally.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role are:
- Managing social media accounts inclusive of strategy, content and delivery
- Developing multi-channel campaigns to support business goals
- In conjunction with other business areas of the Foundation, develop and deliver EDM inclusive of messaging and reporting
- Communicating with external and internal stakeholders
- Developing multi-channel reporting and analyse results to optimise Foundation campaigns
- Staying up-to-date with emerging digital trends, new channels and opportunities for the Foundations’ digital strategy
- Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager with any other requirements
Key Requirements for the Role
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, or digital marketing
- Strong written and oral language/communication skills
- An ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Experience with managing social media platforms
- A strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, Google Data Studio and Google Analytics
- Interest and/or experience in Health Promotion organisations
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot & the Engagement Studio (not essential, but would be highly regarded)
What we offer
- A fantastic working environment and work-life balance
- An inclusive and supportive team culture
- Competitive salary package with attractive packaging benefits
- Inner Eastern Melbourne location with ample parking and public transport
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please click Apply Now. Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com.