MSWA provides vital support and services to people living with all neurological conditions in Western Australia. This includes people living with multiple sclerosis (MS), stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, motor neurone disease and acquired brain injury.
We employ a diverse range of professionals from allied health to event management, marketing and nursing, and community services to finance. When you join MSWA, you join a team of over 800 professional staff who are dedicated to helping Western Australians living with a neurological condition achieve better outcomes.
What you will be doing:
Providing person centred care, including:
- Social support and community access, including taking to appointments and outings
- Personal care including showering, dressing and toileting
- Meal preparation and light domestics
- Medication assistance
- Hoisting and transfers
What you will bring:
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Current Police Clearance – less than 6 months old (or willing to obtain)
- Current CPR certificate – less than 6 months old (or willing to obtain)
- Current Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence with no restrictions
- Reliable and roadworthy vehicle
- A Certificate III in a relevant discipline will be regarded favourably
What We Will Provide:
- Ongoing job-related upskilling and training
- A great Company culture and a job with a purpose
- Access to salary packaging which enables you to take home $15,900 tax-free!
For a confidential discussion, please contact
Matthew Ball on (08) 9365 4851.