- Mid Richmond Neighbourhood Centre, Evans Head
- Exciting career opportunity in great location
- Meaningful leadership role
- A challenging and highly rewarding position
The Mid Richmond Neighbourhood Centre Inc (MRNC) is situated in the beautiful Evans Head area of Northern NSW on the traditional lands of Bundjalung people's country. The MRNC is a community-based organisation, and a leader, in the provision of services and programs to the communities of Evans Head, Broadwater, Woodburn, Coraki and surrounding rural locations. The Centre operates within a community-based management model and is actively guided and supported by the Management Committee which is made up of local community members.
The Centre is currently recruiting a General Manager to lead the organisation's operations in the provision of a broad range of sustainable programmes and services designed to meet the needs of the local communities. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person as it requires leverage of both their strategic leadership skills, as well as having general oversight and responsibility of the day to day operational management of all aspectsCentre’s many services and programs. Your ability to make a positive impact on the lives of so many is significant.
KEY DELIVERABLES WILL INCLUDE:
- Strategic leadership, operational planning and overall management of all services and programs offered by the Centre.
- Strategically working with the Management Committee enabling them to effectively meet all obligations regarding organisational governance, risk management and ongoing improvement initiatives.
- Building and maintaining the Centre’s financial sustainability through efficient management of resources, achievement of budget and successful funding arrangements.
- Active and ethical leadership of the Centre’s management team and people leadership responsibilities.
- Managing organisational and operational risks effectively.
- Fostering collaborative working relationships withthe Consortium of Neighbourhood Centres’ colleagues, community service organisations and relevant external bodies to ensure a strategic response and engaging community experience.
- Maintaining focus at all times on the needs of the community, ensuring the Center is meeting all objectives and delivering on its core values at all times.
- An established people leader with community development vision and operational management experience.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work, manage multiple tasks and competing prioritises and meeting deadlines.
- Extensive experience in leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, conflict resolution, change and time management skills.
- Previous experience working with communities, consultations and the government funding processes.
- High level written communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
For the right candidate there is a competitive salary package, including a company vehicle along with the opportunity to be a key leader for a values based, innovative not for profit organisation.
Come and join a committed team of individuals making a powerful difference in the lives of people in the Far North Coast, NSW.
Please email any queries to Holly Cormack at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: General Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.