ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a one of a kind, digital marketing whizz, who has very strong design skills (ie adobe suite ideally) and data driven execution to grow our online reach and sales.
Have you worked in social media for 5+ years and know instagram like the back of your hand?
Do you love staying on top of the constant changes in the digital marketing world?
Do you have a background understanding of the world of meditation, mindfulness and wellbeing (ie you could write copy on this topic) with a keen understanding of the landscape and leading brands?
Are you great at researching social media influencers and developing relationships to build growth?
Does working to make a MASSIVE positive impact in the world matter to you?
Are you someone who loves learning, always has a book on the go, and can often be found streaming the latest marketing and business podcast?
If this sounds like you read on...
YOU'D BE OVER THE MOON TO EARN A LIVING FOR THESE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating AND executing digital marketing strategy (ie designing beautiful posts for Insta, writing compelling copy, coming up with ideas on how to engage community)
- Designing and creating content for all social media channels that grows community and sales (LinkedIn, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Creating beautiful lead magnets (pdfs, booklets, mini online course content)
- Working closely with FB ads consultants to ensure paid ads are tracked and effective
- Researching and initiating partnerships with social media influencers to grow our reach
- Managing Facebook community groups
- Using your basic video editing skills to make short video clips for social media
- In our ideal scenario: You have experience running Facebook ads with a proven track record of high ROI, but this isn't a deal-breaker
THIS DESCRIBES YOU SO WELL, IT'S ALMOST SCARY
- You've had 5+ years experience in digital marketing, specifically social media management (if you're super keen and willing to learn fast we would consider someone with a little less experience)
- You've ideally worked with businesses that deliver online programs
- You admire entrepreneurship, you've maybe even run your own business or side hustle, but you know in your heart that you work best as a contractor/employee for a successful company
- You're confident in your ability to work things out and find solutions to problems when they arise
- Very strong design skills with an ability to whip up collateral easily
- You find it deeply satisfying to track data and produce reports demonstrating the incredible ROI you've generated
- You have familiarity in mindfulness, meditation and/or wellbeing in general and you're down to earth
- Strong writing skills
- You work well under pressure and understand the inherent demands of campaign work
- Brilliant attention to detail (you'd be aghast to find an email newsletter go out with a spelling mistake)
- You live in Melbourne ideally (but we will consider other locations for the right fit)
- You don't relate to the phrase "this isn't my job" and understand the flexibility needed in a small, agile team.
We value high energy, passionate, curious, committed and hardworking people so if you don't meet all of the above criteria but KNOW that this is your dream job and you'd LOVE to work with us, please apply anyway.
Please note this role will begin 16hrs a week until January 2021 and then 3 days a week equivalent from February till May 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this job please click Apply Now to complete the application form.
Please send 4 image-based Instagram posts that you have designed that could be used on the Mindful in May Instagram stream (please use your own aesthetic flair, we are looking for people who have a design sense that could enhance the Mindful in May visual brand). Send your posts to email@example.com using the subject line: Social Media and Content Manager application via EthicalJobs.
For any enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to reply to shortlisted candidates. Thank you for your interest in joining the Mind Life Project team.