- Influence and drive evolving business strategies and objectives
- Member of Mind’s Executive Team reporting to the CEO
- Flexible, rewarding and challenging new role
Mind Australia Limited is one of Australia’s leading community-managed specialist mental health service providers. We have been supporting people dealing with the day-to-day impacts of mental illness, as well as their families, friends and carers for over 40 years. Mind is committed to diversity and social inclusion.
About the role
The Director Getting Well leads the clinical partnerships service nationally and identifies opportunities for growth and innovation in mental health rehabilitation, ensuring prospects for customers are maximised and their potential and quality of life is enhanced. The role is responsible for:
- Driving strategy implementation consistent with Mind’s strategic and operational plans nationally.
- Growing and strengthening key relationships at state level.
- Leading and managing the Getting Well Team to deliver quality, person-centred services consistent with Mind’s values, approved systems, policies and procedures to achieve service performance and budget targets.
What you’ll bring
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in leading clinical partnerships in an Executive role.
- Clinical leadership to ensure delivery of high standards of service and monitoring of risk and compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a market focused national business.
- Understanding of and ability to lead a team in a highly complex environment.
Why Mind Australia
- Join a Not For Profit truly living its values
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous Not For Profit salary packaging benefits
- Learning, development and career opportunities