- Influence and drive evolving business strategies and objectives
- Member of Mind’s Executive Team reporting to the CEO
- Flexible, rewarding and challenging new role
Mind Australia Limited is one of Australia’s leading community-managed specialist mental health service providers. We have been supporting people dealing with the day-to-day impacts of mental illness, as well as their families, friends and carers for over 40 years. Mind is committed to diversity and social inclusion.
About the role
The Director Getting Settled leads the supported independent living accommodation service nationally and identifies growth opportunities for Mind, ensuring prospects for customers are maximised and their potential and quality of life is enhanced. The role is responsible for:
- Driving strategy implementation consistent with Mind’s strategic and operational plans nationally.
- Growing and strengthening key relationships at national/state level.
- Leading and managing the Getting Settled Team to deliver quality, person-centred services consistent with Mind’s values, approved systems, policies and procedures to achieve service performance and budget targets.
What you’ll bring
- Tertiary qualification in a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in leading supported accommodation services within the mental health sector.
- Knowledge of residential tenancies and associated legislation.
- Awareness and understanding of the NDIS & other compensable markets.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a market focused national business.
Why Mind Australia
- Join a Not For Profit truly living its values
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous Not For Profit salary packaging benefits
- Learning, development and career opportunities