- Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity working in a values-driven organisation, that makes a positive difference in people's lives?
- Are you an experienced HR/OD practitioner looking to make a difference in strengthening the capability, capacity and performance of a committed and diverse workforce?
- Full-time opportunity based in Fairfield, Melbourne (flexibility to work interstate for the right candidate)
- 1 of 2 new P&C leadership opportunities!
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and communities to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth, and older Australians and those requiring community care.
Our work is underpinned by strong values: Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation, with quality and safety underpinning the work we do.
About the role
This is a newly formed leadership role in the P&C team, a key strategic partner who will work across the business strengthening organisational and leadership development, that result in high performing and engaging workforce.
Working closely with the Director People & Culture and broader PC& leadership team, this role will develop and implement an organisational development strategy that supports capability building and leadership learning pathways.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with the Quality & Service Development team, lead the development of an organisational wide capability framework
- Develop and implement leadership learning program the stretches and grows leaders across all levels of the organisation
- Design and implement talent management, succession planning and high potential frameworks
- Member of the Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) Committee, strengthening the attraction, retention and development of Wellways' First Nation's people
- Lead and support the broader leadership group with activities to support cultural and engagement activities
Skills & experience
- Degree qualification in Organisational Development, Human Resources, Organisational Behaviour or related field
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing leadership development programs, underpinned by a strong capability framework
- Experience developing and implementing organisational development strategy underpinned by key frameworks
- Experience developing and maintaining HR related policies and procedures that are contemporary and underpinned by Wellways values
- Demonstrated experience in planning, leading and executing complex change projects
- Experience in facilitating engagement surveys and driving improvements based on results
Pre-employment compliance requirements
Benefits & culture
- Join a supportive team
- Salary packaging up to $15,899 per annum
- Leave loading
- An Employee Assistance Program which aims to support and empower employees and their loved ones
- Ongoing support and supervision
- For a full list of our staff benefits, visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
To download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page: https://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5480696.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Nicole Kondogiannis on 03 7020 6743 or firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Senior Manager Organisational Development enquiry via EthicalJobs.
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply. Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people. All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.