- Exciting NFP
- Maximum Term Contract to 30 June 2021
- Excellent Salary Sacrificing Opportunities
Skylight Programs deliver a range of recovery oriented community mental health services by working alongside people experiencing mental illness, family and friends who care for them, and the broader general South Australian community.
The Grants and Contracts Coordinator works under the broad direction of the Manager – Projects and Business Systems and has a leadership level responsibility for several Corporate Services and Service Delivery initiatives within the organisation.
The successful applicant will have:
- A tertiary or post graduate qualification in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Communications) or equivalent experience
- Exceptional Communication skills, particularly written communication
- Demonstrated grant/tender writing experience
- Ability to compile and produce professional reports, papers and management information
- Highly developed ability to be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic setting
- Need to have or willing to obtain DHS Working With Children Check and Disability Clearance.