Mental Health Community Coalition ACT
The Mental Health Community Coalition ACT (MHCC ACT) is recruiting an Administrative Support Officer.
MHCC ACT is a membership-driven organisation that provides vital advocacy, representational and capacity building assistance for the community-managed mental health sector in the ACT. This sector offers recovery, early intervention, prevention, health promotion and community support services for people with a mental illness. The MHCC ACT vision is to be the voice for quality mental health services shaped by lived experience.
- 12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
- 15-20 hours pw (must include Tues-Thurs)
- SCHCADS level 4, pro rata
- Start ASAP
The Administrative Support Officer will report to the CEO and will work closely with the HR and Finance Office whilst providing support across the organisation, including:
- Participate in regular staff meetings and contribute to other areas of MHCC ACT’s work program consistent with the level of the position and as directed
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with staff and stakeholders
- Organise small events including booking rooms, setting up zoom meetings, sending out invitations, setting up ticketing, maintaining RVSPs and organising catering
- Work closely with the CEO and HR and Finance Officer on Board meetings including organising and booking them, collating papers and minutes, distributing papers and taking minutes.
- Email marketing, newsletters and social media monitoring
- Assist with Mental Health Month events and grants
- Collate and report on feedback
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement.
Other duties, as time allows, include assisting staff with:
- Reception duties, including management of incoming calls, enquiries, mail, e-mails and calendars
- Purchase stationery, catering supplies etc
MHCC ACT is committed to equal employment opportunities for all and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.