- Community Program Manager
- Inner West Area Mental Health Service – Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Full Time, including ADO every month
Life with Us:
- Our service is driven by a well-developed vision for providing best practice, recovery-focussed and person-centred care for people with mental health conditions and their families.
- Our community clinicians, operational and clinical leaders are passionate about their work, and well supported by an embedded professional development program, with multiple learning modalities.
- A supportive and friendly team environment.
- Primarily based at the Waratah Community Mental Health Service in the lively central shopping area in Moonee Ponds, with travel to the other sites including the Royal Melbourne Hospital.
A Job to Be Proud Of:
- The Community Program Manager is responsible for operationalising the Inner West vision for best practice, recovery-focussed and person-centred clinical programs to people with mental health conditions and their families/carers
- The manager supports three smaller clinical teams, each with a team leader, ensuring high quality service delivery and effective functioning of the program and the well-being of staff.
- Opportunity to take on portfolio work in an area of clinical interest.
- The Community Program Manager will be joining the service at an exciting time of service expansion and development within the Area Mental Health Service following the recommendations of the Royal Commission into Victoria’s Mental Health System
We are seeking an exceptional clinical operational leader, who is passionate about community mental health services, with demonstrated experience in best practice implementation and advanced skills in people management and support.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well with colleagues, stakeholders and members of the public
- Ability to deliver against clinical and operational KPI’s.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Capacity to think creatively in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to prepare reports promptly
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
Our Commitment to You:
- We are a values based organisation, a career with us is a rewarding experience offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement
- NorthWestern Mental Health boasts a sophisticated learning structure and we pride ourselves on supporting continuing professional development
- Attractive salary and working conditions including annual and CPD leave, salary sacrifice
- Situated directly opposite tram and major bus transport hub, 5 minutes walk from train station
- Reward & Recognition Programs
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; Staff Gym, staff health service, peer support program and Employee Assistance Programs
- Opportunities for professional development, training and research
Get to know us at www.nwmh.org.au.