- Part time (2 days equivalent)
- Day to day donations management, including donation processing, banking and reconciliation, across all income generating programs.
- Donor stewardship activities such as thank you calls.
- Contribute and support the direct marketing fundraising activities.
- Undertake administration of community fundraising
- Provide admin and general support to the fundraising team.
- Coordinate third party community fundraising activities, including Club Grants.
- Provide excellent customer care to all donors from the macular disease community.
- Provide excellent privacy compliance, data integrity, and attention to detail with recording donor information and correspondence in our CRM.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar fundraising or customer service role
- Experience working with CRMs for record keeping and tracking is essential
- Outstanding level of data accuracy, written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills including the ability to relate to donors with compassion and understanding.
- Understanding of the Not-for-Profit sector.
- Advanced skills in MS Office products
- Experience with customer databases.
Benefits of working at MDFA
- Great team environment.
- Central Sydney office location.
- Access to NFP salary sacrifice arrangements.
A copy of the Position Description is available by emailing email@example.com using the subject line: Database Supporter Care Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Please contact Leonie Walton on (02) 8268 8401 for further information about the role.