Multicultural Communities Council of South Australia (MCCSA) is the peak multicultural organisation in South Australia with a long history of supporting, servicing, empowering and strongly advocating for culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
For an equitable, just, harmonious and thriving multicultural South Australia.
As the peak multicultural organisation in South Australia, Multicultural Communities Council of SA Inc will support, enable, advocate for and collaborate with culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities to enable them to achieve full participation as Australian citizens.
Multicultural Community Connections Program (MCCP) - The MCCP will be part of the broader South Australian Government Community Connections Program (CCP). The aim of the CCP is to support people under the age of 65 years living in South Australia whose independence and quality of life is at risk because they are disconnected from necessary service support and as a result face heightened vulnerability due to social isolation.
- Will exercise managerial responsibility for the Multicultural Community Connections Program (MCCP). In addition, they will be required to provide advice to the organisation and work in collaboration in the Multicultural Community’s Partners Governance Committee, Communities and other Community Connection Partners.
- The employee will be involved in the development of the whole of Government CCP.
- On occasion the employee will be required to provide financial, specialised, professional and/or administrative advice on CCP program development and implementation and policy impact.
- In addition, the employee will be required to develop and implement techniques, work practices and procedures in all facets of the work area.
- The employee will be required to search for optimal solutions to emerging problems and to identify opportunities which may arise for program improvement.
- The employee will be required to provide advice and support to MCCSA as part of the broader Management Team.
- There will be significant independence of action within the constraints of organisational policy.
- A relevant degree course and or lesser formal qualifications and the acquisition of considerable skills and extensive and diverse experience relative to an equivalent standard; or
- A combination of experience, expertise and competence sufficient to perform the duties of the position.
A position description is attached.