- Do you enjoy building relationships with others?
- Are you passionate about helping make a difference in people's lives?
- Do you like finding creative solutions and implementing them?
Maxima is a national not-for-profit organisation whose mission is to help people find meaningful mainstream employment.
We are seeking passionate, motivated and energetic individuals interested in working with people living with a disability, injury or health condition - to understand their skills, abilities, experience and aspirations to help prepare them for their future career – and achieve their potential.
What will you do?
The Employment Consultant is responsible for assisting Jobseekers through assessment and preparation to achieve a job ready status.
- Assessing Jobseeker’s strengths and barriers to employment and the implementation of a tailored job plan to assist them into employment
- Exploring and conducting reverse marketing based on Jobseeker’s skills and advocating for their placement
- Placing and supporting Jobseekers into employment
- Achieving role specific KPIs
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to market and advocate for Jobseekers
- Flexibility and ability to work outside of business hours to suit Jobseeker support needs
- A belief and passion that everyone has the right to work
- Ability to work within a fast paced team environment
You must hold a current driver’s licence, national police check and relevant State/Territory working with children check, or be willing to obtain.
What's on offer
- Full-time, fixed term contract until 30 June 2023
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives
- Extensive salary sacrificing options (as a not for profit organisation, Maxima has PBI status)
- Paid volunteer leave
- Flexible working arrangements and monthly rostered day off
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ to complete our online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Employee Value Proposition