Salary: $85,000 p.a. pro-rata
Term: Full time to 31 December 2022. Applications wishing to work four days per week will be considered.
Position reports to: Executive Director
Key attributes required:
- Passion for protecting the environment and bringing about progressive social change.
- High level of personal organisation, time management and task prioritisation.
- Excellent and demonstrated problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and maintain complex databases and information management systems.
- Strong facilitation and note-taking skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Professional discretion.
- Proficiency in MS Office and equivalent software.
Summary of key tasks and duties:
- Arranging, facilitating, and minute taking at internal and external meetings.
- Arranging logistics for internal and external events and activities, including travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Preparing reports, letters, and other documents for internal and external use, including Board papers.
- Maintaining and improving internal systems of content management.
- Support with the management of calendars for Market Forces staff.
- Bookkeeping support.
- Assistance with problem-solving as required.
- Other administrative support, as required.
Logistics and expenses
Market Forces can provide office space for this position in Melbourne. Market Forces is supporting its staff to work from home during COVID-19 restrictions and this will extend to the successful applicant.
Market Forces will cover costs incurred as a result of campaign work (e.g. travel, accommodation) but costs are to always be agreed beforehand with the Executive Director.