- Location: Melbourne - however we invite applicants from across Australia.
- Salary: $85,000 p.a. pro-rata. As a four-day per week position, the salary will be $68,000.
- Term: Four days per week to December 2022 with a view to renewal dependent on performance and funding availability.
- Position reports to: Digital Campaigner
SUMMARY OF KEY TASKS AND DUTIES:
- Work with the Digital Campaigner and Website Manager to ensure Market Forces’ websites perform in line with agreed objectives.
- Provide support to the communications team to achieve growth and impact objectives as set for Market Forces.
- Help ensure cyber security is maintained across Market Forces’ online resources and the cyber security policy of Market Forces is being upheld.
- Work with campaigners to manage, design, publish, and update content on Market Forces’ websites.
- Work with the Digital Campaigner to improve website user experience and design.
- Design new websites and work with the Website Manager and Digital Campaigner to set up and manage them.
- Set up and test forms and other types of digital actions on Market Forces’ websites.
- Produce and publish images and graphic design for use on Market Forces’ websites and social media platforms.
- Assist with publishing content on and managing social media accounts.
SELECTION CRITERIA (ESSENTIAL):
- Passion for protecting the environment and winning campaigns
- Exceptional written, visual, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong user experience / user interface design (UX / UI) skills
- Experience using email marketing programs and/or CRMs
- Strong graphic design skills
- Experience using web content management systems (WordPress preferred)
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Ability to reason through conditional logic problems
SELECTION CRITERIA (DESIRABLE):
- Experience with producing content for and managing social media channels
- Experience with data visualisation / demonstrated ability to creatively visualise and present data in a web format
LOGISTICS AND EXPENSES
Our main office is in Melbourne but the potential for this role to be conducted remotely means we invite applicants from around Australia. Market Forces is supporting its staff to work from home during COVID-19 restrictions and this will extend to the successful applicant.
Market Forces will cover costs incurred as a result of campaign work (e.g. travel, accommodation) but costs are to always be agreed beforehand with the Executive Director or your line manager.