About the Program:
This position will lead and coordinate the Integrated Family Services Team at the Footscray site. The Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring high quality practice and supervision of staff and implementing service innovation and re-developments as required. The Coordinator will oversee the administration, coordination and reporting arrangements for the service
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated professional knowledge of issues that vulnerable children, young people and families face.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated skills in working with vulnerable children, young people and families.
- Sound knowledge of the Children, Youth and Families Act 2005 and policies relating to child welfare and the best interests of the child.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, negotiation, written, verbal and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to run a well organised system, in the face of multiple pressures and competing demands for time and resources and the capacity to achieve service goals and targets within budget and time lines.
- Demonstrated capacity to develop collaborative relationships across professional and organisational boundaries
- Demonstrated team building capacity and experience in providing leadership and supervision for staff.
- Understanding and commitment to the objectives and values of the organisation and a capacity to represent MacKillop views as required by the role.
- Actively support and champion the Sanctuary model across all aspects of the Program in line with the seven Sanctuary commitments; Open Communication, Nonviolence, Emotional Intelligence, Social learning, Democracy, Social Responsibility, and Growth and Change
- Social work or relevant tertiary qualifications.
Position Description: Please click Apply Now to apply and for a copy of the position description.
Benefits on offer:
- Generous Salary Packaging of up to $15,900 (additional tax free allowance)
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
You must have a:
- valid and current Driver’s Licence;
- satisfactory Criminal History Check;
- valid Working with Children Check.
Please make sure you address the selection criteria as outlined in the PD as part of your application.
MacKillop promotes diversity and equal opportunity in employment and is committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People .MacKillop Family Services acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Elders in each of the communities where we work.