At Lifestyle Solutions our values drive our day-to-day behaviour – across our many group homes and all the locations in which we operate. They are the common threads that drive who we are, what we stand for and believe in, and how we care for, service, and support our customers.
We believe all people are equal.
We believe that everyone in society should be provided equal opportunity and equal respect.
We promise reliable, responsive, flexible, friendly, empathetic and caring service.
The Support Coordinator is responsible for their contribution to the delivery on Lifestyle Solutions purpose and promise through providing better service to our internal and external customer. This responsibility includes functions that will support the business achieve strategic goals, work collaboratively with the customer and stakeholders and provide guidance to the Customer Support Delivery teams through best practice, skills and knowledge in their geographical areas.
This role is a permanent Part-time opportunity where the successful candidate would be working 3 days per week.
Based in Bathurst your key functions will be:
- Actively coordinate, monitor and report on supports in accordance with customer’s plans
- Actively support customers to meet their individual goals by identifying and accessing necessary services & supports
- Strengthen a customers' capability to coordinate and implement their supports independently
- Value and respect diversity (cultural, religious, linguistic, gender and sexual diversity)
- Identify and respond to crisis situations, abuse & neglect, and critical incidents to promote a person's safety
- Maintain knowledge of safeguarding standards and reporting requirements
- Actively promote inclusion & uphold a Customer's human rights
- Engage/facilitate group practice reflection and decision making
- Model and promote a culture of a safe, positive and wellbeing within the workplace.
- Participate in team-based goal setting and monitoring, (service delivery, financial viability, continuous & quality improvement)
- Provide and share ongoing professional development, skills and knowledge with team members
- Be responsive & adaptive to meeting changing customer need
- Actively listen and respond to the customer's voice.
- Service planning reviews and reporting to reflect internal and external customer deliverables and satisfaction.
- Support effective communication and partnering with identified stakeholders (i.e.: service providers, mainstream services, funding agencies, government departments).
Attributes of the Support Coordinator:
- Be passionate, committed and honest
- Be self motivated, a team collaborator and proactive
- Display leadership skills
- Have a creative flair
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Respect diversity
- Strong negotiation skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated practice knowledge and expertise
- Certificate 4 or Diploma in Community Services, Youth Work, Social Work, Social Science, Nursing, Psychology, or equivalent
In return for your talent and commitment, you will receive a highly competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to salary sacrifice as well as enjoy an inclusive culture that ensures our people are motivated, challenged and rewarded for achieving their full potential.