About the Company:
Lifeline Australia is a National Charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24-hour Crisis Support and Suicide Prevention Services.
Lifeline is Australia’s largest suicide prevention service with over 40 centres around the nation. There are over 10,000 volunteers and 1,000 employees working to ensure that no person in Australia has to face their darkest moments alone.
Delivered by Lifeline, DV-alert is a free, nationally recognised training program for health, allied health, and frontline workers who may be in contact with people experiencing domestic and family violence. The RTO accredited program equips participants with the skills to recognise, respond and refer appropriately.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity to join Lifeline Australia in a full time, contract position located the Sydney CBD. The purpose of the Program Assistant is to support and assist with secretarial, administration and communication activities for the DV-alert program. Being a key role in the DV-alert team, this role will be supporting team projects and activities to achieve grant deliverables. Reporting to the Senior Program Manager DV-alert, the Program Assistant will collaborate closely with all members of the DV-alert team.
This position requires a versatile approach to administration coordination and will be instrumental in effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and track meeting activities such as agendas, minutes, online meeting moderation
- Support and deliver on DV-alert mini-project initiatives, conduct follow up and tracking of tasks and milestones
- Collaborate with the L&D Administrator to support overflow training administration tasks and provide leave cover for this critical role
- Support and coordinate online training activities
- Understand RTO requirements
- Run analysis reports on JobReady
- Work with the Senior Program Manager, DV-alert to deliver on grant KPIs
- Provide the DV-alert team with support during high workload periods
- Engage with centre staff and trainers as required to support delivery of workshops
- Engage with partner trainers as required to support delivery of workshops
- Engage in, and foster, a supportive environment that harnesses open communication, innovative problem solving and performance ownership
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement within Lifeline Australia through review processes, regular feedback and professional development opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in administration or project coordination.
Nice to haves:
- A tertiary qualification in social work, business or other related field
- Understanding of RTO requirements
- Experience working with student learning systems such as Moodle and JobReady
- Competitive remuneration
- Have a real impact on society working for Lifeline Australia
- Lots of variety and opportunities within the organisation
- Career development
- Opportunity to expand your skill set and excel during a time of transformation
- Not for profit salary sacrificing tax benefits
Lifeline Australia is an equal opportunity employer.