- Work within small ratios and create lasting bonds with the children in your care
- Excellent work life balance
- Ongoing Professional Development and mentoring
Are you tired or overwhelmed by working in large childcare settings? This could be the perfect role for you!
At Leor we offer the highest quality of education and care for children in their own home. The children we support are not able to access mainstream childcare so your support is vital.
We are looking for experienced Educators to join our Melbourne team. You will work closely with the Leor team to develop and deliver tailored, progressive educational programs to children in their family home.
As an educator with Leor your new role will include:
- Delivering high quality educational programs to children in the comfort of their own home
- Completing observations, reflections and educational experiences in line with the EYLF
- Communicate children’s development and progress using Storypark
- Develop and foster positive relationships with children and care givers
- Ensure the highest levels of health and safety are implemented and maintained
- Creating an educationally stimulating environment for the children in your care
This is a unique opportunity to support children holistically and to make a real, meaningful difference in their lives. Working directly with each child in the comfort of their family home will allow you to achieve amazing results and help them achieve their individualised goals.
Benefits of your new role:
- Focused and tailored educational programs delivered with small ratios in an environment where children feel safest, their home!
- Smaller ratios means less paperwork than traditional childcare
- Flexible working hours to suit your study needs
- Join an innovative and rapidly expanding child centred company where your career progression will be nurtured
- Certificate 3 or Diploma in Children’s Services, Certificate 4 in Education Support or be working towards this
- Previous paid experience working with children
- Academic studies relating to the Early Years Learning Framework, or similar international framework
- Working with Children Check
- No criminal history
- First Aid Certificate
- Anaphylaxis Management Training
- Emergency Asthma Management Training
If you would like to join our amazing team of Early Childhood Educators who are committed to providing the highest standard of ongoing holistic care we would love to hear from you.
For more information on this role please call Andrea Londono on 02 9051 0511