KNC is a leading aged care provider and is committed to the provisions of community services in a fair, equitable and inclusive manner to all eligible residents within the local area. KNC provide a range of services in the community that support individuals to remain living at home independently. KNC is a growing organisation and there is room for advancement.
Key Task areas include:
- Scheduling and Service coordination
- Maintain accurate systems
- Data Entry
Key selection criteria
- Strong computer skills proficient in Microsoft Excel competencies, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and CRM systems
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage numerous tasks concurrently, use initiative, establish priorities and work to tight or competing deadlines.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Confident learning new computer systems
- Established capacity to work collaboratively and cooperatively as a team member and to undertake work independently and with supervision
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated capability to contribute to a positive workplace culture and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety