Robe River Kuruma Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC seeks expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced Robe River Kuruma people for the position of CEO.
The Board considers suitably qualified and experienced candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Be a Robe River Kuruma person and is, or willing to become a member of the Robe River Kuruma Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC;
- Strategically minded, performance driven and strong leadership capability;
- Capability of operating in a complex environment balancing the development of large-scale commercial opportunities with ensuring strong community engagement, maintaining relationships with the Robe River Kuruma community and stakeholders, and advocating and negotiating with Government and Industry to advance Robe River Kuruma’s causes and opportunities;
- Sound commercial and organisational judgement, strategic thinking, and the ability to serve the people of the Robe River Kuruma community while retaining an independent outlook;
- The personality, presence, impact and communication skills to be the public face of Robe River Kuruma and to operate at the highest levels with Government and Industry leaders;
- Experience of dealing with or display understanding of native title, cultural heritage, business, human resources management, project management, finance and investment, public policy, and corporate governance;
- Experience working in and managing a complex environment of multiple industries, legal structures, cultural governance systems, and objectives, all at the same time and within restrained budgets.
A Position Description, draft Contract and commensurate Remuneration Package will be provided after the interview and negotiated with the successful candidate.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Manual motor vehicle driver’s license.
- National police clearance.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and a strong team player who is able to handle complex situations.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Resilience and interpersonal skills to deal with a range of personalities.
- A calm demeanour under pressure.
- You must be able to pass RRKAC’s Fitness for Work Policy which includes a drug and alcohol.
- Questions will not be entertained prior to the submission of your Expression of Interest. Any questions you have may be included in writing in your Expression of Interest and will be addressed at or prior to your interview.
- Incomplete Expressions of Interest will be accepted as submitted and you will not be asked to supply further information.